The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) poses significant obligations to all organizations that process the personal data of EU citizens. For instance, personal data must be deleted when legal grounds do not exist for keeping it. Many organizations face significant challenges to determine which personal data they can keep and for what purpose, especially when it comes to unstructured data. In this session, Capgemini will explain the challenges and impact of the GDPR regulations for organisations, how it’s propositions roadmap helps clients address the same and also provide a demonstration of how data pseudonymisation works.
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:40 PM – 3:20 PM
1. Moderator: Graeme Thompson, SVP and Chief Information Officer email@example.com
2. Roger Hale, VP, Chief Information Security Officer, Informatica rhale@informatica
3. Kiki Haar, Senior VP, General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer, Informatica firstname.lastname@example.org
4. John Ford, CEO, Sienna Group
5. Speaker, Chief Data Officer TBD
As a former Fortune 500 CISO and CCO John Ford is an accomplished Compliance, IT, Information Security, and Operations executive with proven experience designing, building and transforming regulated organizations. Sienna Group provides strategic data security consulting services and managed data security services to government and commercial organizations. We offer solutions to discover, classify and protect an Organization’s most sensitive data.